Popular Posts

Sunday 23 October 2011

Hello...

I feel I should give you an introduction, or something, so that you and I could connect more *wink-wink* To be honest, I really don’t think anyone is going to read this. Maybe someone would bump into it by “accident” but nobody would really be following me*sad face*
I don’t mind, the only reason why I’m doing this is because I felt like doing a blog.
Anyways, A brief summery of me: I’m a “hyperlink child” (you know, Filipino-Scottish, Irish-English, African-American. In my case I’m the first one.) which also means I am bilingual (I'm not bragging or anything ;) ), currently living in Devon (south-west of England), I am one of those old 16 year old (I like Gllen Miller, Billy Holiday,  Fleetwood Mac (before Peter Green left), I could read for England, play classical music (piano and guitar, want to play the violin), people I adore in the celebrity industry: Steven Fry, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, etc, I like to sew and knit, things like that that makes me unlike other 16 year olds. But I am very glad to say I am not alone in this world (believe it or not), I am also a modern hippie, I am artistic which means (not always, but in my case it would make sense) I believe there is beauty in everything, I am a: xenophile, bibllophile, numismatist, cruciverbalist, deltiologist, phllatelist, zoophile and (quite obviously) a logophile. (yes, I did just look those up to sound clever.. too much?)
Well, that’s a very tiny bit about me (in a nutshell)but that's all you'll know as I am mainly going to be posting things I find interesting.. nothing personal (lucky you).
Okay, I’m rambling, a lot. Sorry about that… but at least you know a bit more about the blogger, and if you want to find out anymore, well, read on.


... or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment