Popular Posts

Monday 24 October 2011

Gallifreyan

I’ve only just begun my studies into the language of Gallifreyan, to be honest. I was looking through the various guides that I’ve collected, and decided on something. A four letter word, the symbols of which weren’t too complicated on their own, but together, the image they formed was one of true beauty. As I was drawing this, I could picture it. Picture it in its full meaning, its entirety, in everything it symbolises in the world. And it’s perfect. Pure, utter perfection. I’ll definitely be trying more Gallifreyan, but no word could be as beautiful to observe as this one.
What’s the word, you ask?
Love.

Source: http://greencrook.tumblr.com/

 Soppy, I know, I found it on the web and thought it was very.... lovely. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment